Experiencing the wonders of Queensland just became a lot simpler for travellers on a working holiday, with a new pass providing discounted coach travel and tours. It’s called the Working Holidayer Pass, and it could be a game changer for your travel.
Created to entice working holiday visa holders to the Sunshine State, it’s also designed to help relieve widespread labour shortages in Queensland, where there are more than 1,000 tourism and hospitality jobs currently on offer.
Available at a discounted price of $299 until the end of August or sold out (normal retail pride $739), the Working Holidayer pass includes one-way travel from Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra to Queensland on the Greyhound Australia coach network, plus unlimited travel on Greyhound services throughout the state.
It also gives you access to discounted experiences through Backpacker Deals, including Whitsundays scene flights, skydiving, a Cape Tribulation day tour and more!
Some of the amazing-value experiences included are:
• Moreton Island Three Day 4WD Explorer Tour (Brisbane) – pay just $29 with the Working Holidayer Pass, normally $229
• Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Day Tour (Cairns & Great Barrier Reef) – pay only $36 with the Working Holidayer Pass, normally $236
• Whitsundays and Heart Reef One Hour Scenic Flight (Whitsundays) – pay only $49 with the Working Holidayer Pass, normally $249
• Noosa Tandem Skydive (Sunshine Coast) – pay just $59 with the Working Holidayer Pass, normally $259
• K’gari (Fraser Island) 3-Day 2-Night 4WD Adventure Tour (Fraser Coast) – pay just $349 with the Working Holidayer Pass, normally $549
Passholders can travel for 30 non-consecutive days over a three-month period, exploring the depth and breadth of Queensland and stopping to earn additional spending money.
Greyhound Australia services 111 different Queensland locations across 6,000 kilometres – the same distance as three return trips between London and Berlin. Bucket list destinations on the Greyhound Australia network include Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, Airlie Beach, Townsville and Cairns.
The Working Holidayer Pass is on sale now. Visit queensland.com/workingholidayer