They don’t call Queensland the Sunshine State for nothing. Stunning beaches, a balmy climate, and gorgeous cafes and bars that spill out onto the pavements… it’s tailor-made for soaking up rays and enjoying a relaxed life in the great outdoors. To that end, two luxury Queensland hotels have united for the ultimate City to Coast escape – and it’s so much more than just a bed for the night.
Two hotels, two incredible suites, one amazing getaway.
The newly relaunched JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa and the ultra-glam W Brisbane have jumped into bed together with the CITY2COAST package – and it’s available now until December 21. Because what’s better than staying at one hotel? Staying at two!
Over two sensational nights you’ll get to embrace the suite life with panoramic views of the Brisbane skyline and Gold Coast hinterland and canals, indulge with delicious cocktails and nibbles and a whole lot more! Did we mention you transfer between the hotel in a Jag?
See below for full details:
– Indulge in a luxurious Junior Suite with panoramic views of the Gold Coast stunning hinterland and waterways from the balcony.
– Receive a surprise welcome amenity
– Enjoy JW’s signature lagoon pool with and swim with 300 tropical fish.
– Relax in a private cabana with two signature cocktails included.
– Stay the day right with a buffet breakfast in Citrique
– Late 12pm check-out to wrap up the stay
– Ride in style in a private Jaguar to W Brisbane or enjoy complimentary self-parking
– Turn up the heat in a Marvellous suite with views of the skyline at W Brisbane
– Two cocktails and nibbles at the Living Room included.
– A la carte breakfast for two included at Three Blue Ducks or in-room dining
– Late check out of 1pm
– Transfer to JW or complimentary valet parking if required
The two-night package starts from $750 and includes all the above. Blackout dates apply.
For more details or to book visit: marriott.com